Your application will be processed by FAMI-QS Feed and Food Services sprl.
We will contact you and inform you on the steps to be followed afterwards.
Annual Service Fee per OPERATOR's site: € 550.00.
Additional Administrative fee when a disruption in certification cycle occurred or withdrawal of your FAMI-QS certificate: € 300.00.
- To notify about changes (scope, address, site(s)...) during your certification cycle, please send to email@example.com the Changes Notification Form filled in. Additional fees will be applied.
- For applicants in Latin America, it is also possible to apply via:Sindirações - Sindicato Nacional da Ind. de Alimentação Animal
For questions regarding your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 32 2 550 34 52.
The official transition period from version 5.1 to version 6.0 is 3 years, and FAMI-QS Certificates Version 5.1 will no longer be valid after 1 October 2020.
Furthermore, FAMI-QS Secretariat will not accept any applications under Version 5.1 as of 1 October 2019. FAMI-QS Secretariat is working closely with all parties involved in the process – accreditation bodies, certification bodies – to ensure a smooth transition to version 6. As we are progressively moving towards the new version, the following conditions will be applied:
1. FAMI-QS applications under version 6 will open as from 01 March 2019. Current FAMI-QS certified Operators under version 5.1 can apply as from 01 March 2019 to obtain their revised approval letter for the new scope.
2. Certification Bodies can only proceed with the provision of FAMI-QS Certification under version 6 after 1 April 2019.
3. The transition to Version 6 will be a recertification audit. A new auditing time calculation is required. Certification bodies shall provide a justification in the event that Stage 1 audit will not be applicable. In addition, Certification bodies shall ensure that a new contract covering the provisions stated on the FAMI-QS Rules for Certification Bodies Version 8 applicable to the Operators are included. The new certificate will be issued with a validity of three (3) years (new certification cycle). The wording “certified since” can be maintained.
4. New applicants wanting to become FAMI-QS certified have to do it under version 5.1 until 1 April 2019.