Awareness in Feed Safety - Industry Training
FAMI-QS is the only global Quality and Feed Safety Management System for the sector of Specialty Feed Ingredients. The code addresses safety, quality and regulatory compliance in order to minimize hazards and ensure the placing on the market of safe and legal Specialty Feed Ingredients. FAMI-QS is operating under IAF MLA.
FAMI-QS will organise a two-day training session for the Industry of Specialty Feed Ingredients on the 12th and 13th of June 2018.
WHY ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
The aim of the training is to provide the necessary information to the participants regarding:
- FAMI-QS certification process;
- Requirements of the FAMI-QS Code Version 6;
- Interpretation of the Code Version 6;
- Feed safety.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE TRAINING?
- Anyone who is involved in the implementation of the FAMI-QS certification system;
- Internal FAMI-QS Auditors;
- Producers, Suppliers and Traders of Specialty Feed Ingredients;
- Individuals who want to obtain further information on the FAMI-QS Certification.
[Venue] Manos Conference Centre - n°135, Chaussée de Charleroi B-1060 Bruxelles
[Admission Fee] 450€
[Binding registration] 12th May 2018
In case you are interested in participating, please fill in the Registration Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.